Saturday, July 12, 2008

Random Summer Pics

Here are some random pics from our summer so far.... Russ, Mel, and gang came to visit.
Main Street Park City 4th of July Parade.The only way I could get Sophie to calm down the other night was to hold her head like this. She liked it so much she fell asleep.
Swim Team!!!

I am so proud of the kids for sticking with swim team. It is a big deal to me and I definitely need to learn to chill out about it but I want them to love to swim. They did great!!!



6 comments:

Melissa said...

Loved your update. I wish my kids loved swim team....no such luck. Who took the pics of the kids? They turned out beautiful. We miss you guys

wendy said...

Hey Mike! Just saw your comment on Kara's blog - who knew guys blog too? okay, guess you're not the only one. Your family is beautiful!

aelizabethgarner said...

I am not an official blogger with no sight (too much work) but wanted to see the newest most beautiful baby in the world. You too make the most gorgeous kids ever. Congrats and i love the name. I miss seeing cute little Lexie around. Tell her miss annie says hi and her little sister is darling. Anne Garner

Kurt and Marnie said...

Zaharis family-
We sure missed seeing you in Coronado this summer! However, you seem to have had a busy summer with that new baby! Congrats! Maybe we'll run across you somewhere in Utah!
Kurt & Marnie Brian

The Allen's said...

Show us some Christmas pics. I want to see how big the baby is now. Love you guys and hope you had a merry day yesterday.

Jennifer said...

Your baby is beautiful! Hope you guys are doing well, take care!